Important Registration Services Are Now Available Online For South Dakota Businesses
The South Dakota Secretary of State’s Office announced on Wednesday, April 26th important updates to its new online business filing system. A South Dakota business can now process online the following services with its PAD account or a credit card:
- Online Statement Of Change Of Registered Office
- Online Statement of Change Of Registered Agent
- Online Statement of Change For Registered Office AND Registered Agent
- Online Statements Of Change will be available for ALL entity types
These improvements increase the online business filing system’s user friendliness and enhance the customer experience by providing more processing services online.
Businesses that would like to begin using The South Dakota Secretary Of State’s New Online Business Filing System can click the following link: https://sosenterprise.sd.gov/businessservices/
Processing Statements Of Change Online Saves A South Dakota Business From Paying Additional Administrative Fees
If a business mails a paper statement of change to The South Dakota Secretary of State’s Office, a $15 paper file-processing charge goes into effect.
Furthermore, the South Dakota Secretary Office stated the following in its April 26th announcement:
ONLINE DEPOSITS TO PAD ACCOUNT USING A CREDIT CARD – This will be available for only business filing PAD accounts at this time. UCC (“Uniform Commercial Code”) deposits will be available soon.
The South Dakota Secretary Of State Plans More Improvements For Its Online Business Filing System
The following online service improvements and features are in the works:
Business Search by Registered Agent Name:
- Nonprofit Business Formations (will be available ONLY for users with a
- Commercial Registered Agent email notification of new entity formations where they are selected as a Registered Agent
- Certified Copies
- Upgraded Fictitious Business Name / DBA (“Doing Business As”) Filing System
- Online Deposits to UCC PAD accounts using a credit card
For any questions about the new system, The South Dakota Secretary Of State Office can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Business Is Personal. Want To Learn More? If you would like to learn more about how Universal Registered Agents (URA) can serve your business, please contact us by phone at (855) 236-9172 or email at email@example.com. Our website address is https://universalregisteredagents.com
Photo Credit: ThoroughlyReviewed