Independent Director

Because these transactions are often time sensitive, URA can have independent personnel in place in a matter of hours. — more information

Registered Agent

We offer a professional competitively priced network covering all 50 states. — more information

Corporate Services

From incorporating your company to filing your annual reports, we have your corporate service needs covered. — more information 

Is it easy to change agents?

Very!  We will do all of the work for you.  We will perform a free status check of your entity and handle all of the necessary filings.  As long as the entity is in good standing with the Secretary of State, we will even absorb the filing fee to change agents.  We make it as easy and painless as possible!

What if I am my own Registered Agent or can I be my own Registered Agent?

As acting as your own Agent, you will have to keep your office open during the entire business week in case you are served. You can opt to use an outside company that will act as an Agent. It also saves the hassles from being served in front of friends, family and neighbors. The registered agent receives legal documents on behalf of the company. Such legal documents can be lawsuit pleadings, tax information and annual report contributions. For this purpose, a post office box is not acceptable. The agent must have a physical, public record address where documents can be delivered via post or courier. You wouldn’t be able to leave town or leave your jurisdiction as you would be in violation of your duties as an Agent. You would have to stay near your office during business hours in the chance you might get served with legal documents.

Some Facts

  • A registered agent (also referred to as a resident agent or statutory agent) is required  if you have an entity, such as a corporation or an LLC, registered with the Secretary of State.  The registered agent must have a physical address in that state.  Your registered agent is responsible for receiving important legal notices and state communication which includes the following:
    • Service of Process, sometimes called Notice of Litigation, which initiates a lawsuit
    • Important state mail, such as annual report notices
    • Tax notices sent by the state’s department of taxation
  • The registered agent must have a physical address (not a post office box) in the state of incorporation or qualification and must be available at that address during normal business hours.
  • Designating an outside registered agent allows for discreet handling in the event of litigation process serving.

What Clients Say

  • Fraud and Alerts

    FLORIDA:  Do not confuse “Annual Minutes” or “Annual Corporate Record Forms” notices with the Florida Department of State’s required Annual Report filings.  These notices, which solicit a fee of $125, are NOT from the Department of State or any other state or federal agency.  Please disregard these notices.  Neither form is required by this office […]


Your business needs are our concern too.

Contact us and let us show you what we can do. (855) 236-9172