Website User Agreement
a. Under this agreement between the User and Universal Registered Agents, Inc. (“URA”), “User” shall mean the person or entity who uses or is authorized by such person or entity to use the URA website so long as such user agrees to be bound to the terms and conditions hereof.
b. URA hereby grants to User a limited, nonexclusive right and license to use the URA website on any device controlled by User.
c. URA website allows the User to place orders for products and services sold by URA. URA reserves all rights not expressly granted to User.
2. URA represents and warrants that URA has title or the right to grant User the rights hereto granted and that providing the URA website does not violate patents, copyrights, or rights of third parties.
3. The URA website is the valuable, confidential, copyrighted, trade secret property of URA. URA owns all right, title and interest including without limitation, all current and future enhancements, modifications, revisions, new releases and updates, and any derivative works based thereon and all documentation thereto, and all copyrights, trade secrets and patents, if any, therein.
4. The URA website shall not be temporarily or permanently transferred or assigned to anyone without the prior written consent of URA. Any URA authorized transferee of the URA website shall first agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. URA strives to maintain and update the filing information we provide, however, due to the changing nature of state statutes and laws, the information contained herein may have inaccuracies. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by URA, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we cannot guarantee it, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The URA website contains links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled URA. URA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. In no event will URA be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This information on this website is not intended as and shall not to be construed or interpreted as legal advice, but instead is intended only as broad guideline about possible state filing requirements.
Billing; Automatic Renewal.
You must provide valid credit card information (the “Card on File”) at the time of purchase to allow payment for the initial registered agent service, any subsequent renewal terms, and any other assumed charges as outlined in these terms.
Registered agent service will renew automatically at the end of the initial term and at the end of each successive renewal term at the then-current price (each a “Billing Date”), until you URA you want to terminate your registered agent service, or your registered agent service is otherwise terminated. We may send a reminder email to your email address of record before your Billing Date.
If you do not terminate the registered agent service before the Billing Date, your Card on File will automatically be charged at the current, rate for the same product or service for the renewal term of your registered agent service on your Billing Date. You agree to be responsible for any such charges. If you wish to change your Card on File or if your form of payment information otherwise changes, contact URA Customer Service at 855-236-9172. If a charge made to your Card on File is declined, URA may make up to five attempts to bill the Card on File over a thirty (30)-day period. URA may obtain automatic updates for any expiring credit cards you have provided.
URA may adjust your Billing Date in subsequent renewal periods. This will be reflected by a charge to your Card on File on a prorated basis according to the number of days that have passed since the Billing Date of your latest renewal charge.
URA may also charge your Card on File for any charges set forth in this agreement such as the forwarding of legal documents is returned to us due to your failure to update your contact information.
Cancellations / Refunds. In the event that you are not satisfied with our service, URA will attempt to resolve the matter. If you still remain dissatisfied after URA’s attempts to resolve the matter, the following terms and conditions apply.
In the event you wish to cancel your registered agent service once URA is appointed agent, you must provide proof of filed change of registered agent or filed dissolution of company from the Secretary of State. URA will issue no refunds for services cancelled within the first year after registered agent service has commenced. After the first year, Registered Agent service cancelled will be refunded for the pro-rated amount of the remaining time period (prorated and refunded for full months only). URA will issue no refunds for change of registered agent.
All funds paid to vendors and/or state agencies including but not limited to state filing fees and publication fees are nonrefundable.
We may terminate these Terms for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. Any termination by us shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in our notice.
We may restrict, suspend, or block the access of any Customer who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse includes, among other things, infringing any intellectual property rights, using any functionality, feature, or capability of the Services to generate, support or transmit any form of spam, engaging in any behavior or activity that we asked you not to do, or any other behavior that we, in our sole discretion, deem contrary to the mission and purpose of URA and the Services.
Upon termination, you may lose access to some or all of the Services. We may block access to the Services from an Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Customers. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you by us in these Terms will immediately cease, but any licenses you have granted to us will survive termination regardless of the reason for such termination. In addition, any fees invoiced to you prior to termination that have not been paid will continue to be due in accordance with these Terms, and no refunds shall be provided for payments previously made.
If you fail to pay for your registered agent service, whether for the current or a prior renewal term, URA reserves the right to suspend the ability to access previously viewed legal documents in your account.
If full payment is not timely received by URA for the initial order or for any renewal, URA reserves the right to terminate your registered agent service. URA may also continue to serve as your registered agent and continue to invoice you for its fees along with any applicable late payment fees or charges. You are fully responsible for any and all consequences related to the termination of registered agent service by URA. URA, and its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, or representatives, are NOT liable or responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused or alleged to be caused by termination.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty. Except as stated elsewhere in this agreement with respect to the URA website, URA hereby disclaims all other warranties, oral or written, expressed or implied, including without limitation, the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Performance of either party shall be excused during a period of delay or interruption due to causes beyond either’s reasonable control.
10. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of New York. The exclusive jurisdictions for any legal proceeding regarding this Agreement shall be the United States Federal District Court in New York or in the New York State Court having subject matter jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York.
11. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless URA, its owners, partners, affiliates, representatives, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any other third-party providers, from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including but not limited to legal costs and fees, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the information or services of URA. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless URA, its owners, representatives, and employees, from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including but not limited to legal costs and fees, arising out of or in any way connected to services provided by an affiliate, partner, supplier, third party provider or vendor including but not limited to any act, omission, negligence, or error by such affiliate, partner, supplier, third party provider or vendor.
Time limitation on actions. No action arising under this Agreement may be brought more than two years after the cause of action has accrued.
13. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. Failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute nor be construed as a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
The parties hereto acknowledge that they have read this agreement, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated. The parties agree that this agreement supersedes, substitutes, and replaces any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties hereto relative to the subject matter of this agreement.
Protection of your information collected by this site is important to URA. URA has a commitment to providing excellent service to all of our clients and visitors of this website, including respecting your concerns about privacy. We understand that you may have questions about how this website collects and uses the information that you provide to us. This website does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse this Website and request pages from our servers unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to us. This means that we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the website. URA will not collect your personal or company information for any other purposes than to support you, your clients, or your customers. URA will treat the information provided with confidentiality and will not sell, distribute, or disseminate information collected to any outside company, vendor, or party.