Change Registered Agent
Change of Agent Process
If you would like to change multiple states over to URA and enjoy the full benefits of our service nationwide, get in touch, and we’ll handle the entire process for you!
Change Your Registered Agent Today!
How To Change Your Registered Agent in Delaware
To change your registered agent in Delaware, you must complete and file a Certificate of Change of Agent form with the Delaware Department of State, Divisions of Corporations. The Delaware Certificate of Change must be submitted by mail, fax, or in person and costs $50 to file.
When you hire URA to be your new registered agent, we will file your Delaware Certificate of Change of Agent paperwork for you and pay the state filing fee!
Select a New Delaware Agent
Once you choose a new agent through URA, leave the state filing and your filing fee to us.
Contact Your Former Registered Agent
Let them know that you have since moved on to a new agent.
Complete and Submit Your Delaware Certificate of Change of Agent Form
Bring this form to the Delaware Department of State Division of Corporations.
What are the options and different ways you can change your Delaware statutory agent?
To change your Delaware registered agent, you will need to provide the completed Certificate of Change of Agent form for your entity type, to the Department of State by mail, fax or in person. Every entity, both domestic and foreign, has a separate change of agent form. The Delaware change of agent link may be found below. Delaware strongly encourages all document filings be accompanied by the Filing Cover Memo. It is a convenient way of assuring your processing is done in a timely manner. The filing memo may be downloaded at the link below.
Note: You cannot change the registered agent on your annual report form.
Learn more about Changing Agents
It costs $5 for nonprofits, $500 for statutory trusts, and $50 for all other entities to change their Delaware registered agent when filing a Change of Agent form with the Department of State.
Expedited service is available for an additional fee. One hour service: $1,000; Two-hour service: $500; Same day service: $200; 24-hour service: $100.
Don’t want to pay the fees? Change to URA and we cover all jurisdictional change fee.
Why Choose URA?
- Switch your Delaware registered agent to URA and we’ll file your Change of Registered Agent, and we’ll pay your filing fee.
- Immediate registered agent services & access to our agent address.
- Simple, transparent pricing starting at $129/annually
- Receive annual report reminders specific to your entity with the ability to track your due dates online.
- Single Point-of-Contact – The simplicity of having one company providing services is not only convenient and efficient but provides you with accountability.
- We have offices in every state to receive your time-sensitive legal documents. We send email notifications, and you can access your documents securely online.
- Volume Discounts – Save more money with our volume discounts available to all clients with multiple entities or operating a business in more than one state.